Today is a sad day for Mariner’s fans, Dave Niehaus, the man who was the voice of the Mariners for 33 years died today. Niehaus was a true G, he was behind some of the greatest Mariner nicknames and catchphrases over the years. He broadcast his 5,000 game with the M’s this season and is in the MLB Hall of Fame. Hats off to a legend.
November 10, 2010
R.I.P. Dave Niehaus
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 10th, 2010 at 5:22 pm and tagged with Uncategorized and posted in Main Menu, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “R.I.P. Dave Niehaus”
Search the Site!
- THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE.
- New Music! Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes x Lil’ Wayne- “Look at Me Now”
- Curren$y’s New Mixtape!
- Weezy’s New Years Eve Performance on 106 n Park!
- Final George Pics of 2010.
- Chris Rock clowns on Oprah and Obama. (super funny)
- Behind the scenes for Kanye’s new Video. (All of the Lights)
- Wack rapper gets smacked in the face!
- Nick Van Exel’s son commits murder.
- Jay-Z books 50 rooms for tomorrow.