Michael Beasley is always in and out of controversial issues surrounding drugs, depression, and dunking. A lot of people seem to forget what he is really about… rockin the F’n Rim! Here’s a video of him doing just that. Really surprised by the crazy drills this guy does. Very sad that due to salary cap issues the Heat had to let him go. Now he’s doing his things with the Wolves averaging 20ppg and 5 assists. Oh and he also has a friend name Kevin Love that likes to drop 30 points and 30 rebounds in one game. Supposedly Love whispered into Beasley’s ear ” I’m going for 30 tonight”. Who would have known it was going to be in two statistical categories. Below is that video of that magical performance. Go Wolves?
November 14, 2010
I would like to introduce Mr. Michael Beasley!
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 14th, 2010 at 2:49 pm and tagged with 30 for 30, 31 rebounds, beasley, kevin love and posted in Main Menu, Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search the Site!
- THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE.
- New Music! Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes x Lil’ Wayne- “Look at Me Now”
- Curren$y’s New Mixtape!
- Weezy’s New Years Eve Performance on 106 n Park!
- Final George Pics of 2010.
- Chris Rock clowns on Oprah and Obama. (super funny)
- Behind the scenes for Kanye’s new Video. (All of the Lights)
- Wack rapper gets smacked in the face!
- Nick Van Exel’s son commits murder.
- Jay-Z books 50 rooms for tomorrow.