According to CBS News New York, Lebron James has been nominated for “Person of the Year” by Time magazine. This list is pretty damn important to be on considering the other nominees are President Barack Obama, former Governor Sarah Palin, Facebook Co-Founder Mark Zuckerberg, the Chilean miners, and Lady Gaga. I think it’s about time everybody stops hatin’, Person of the year? Let’s go Bron Bron! I guess the whole “villain” role is working out after all. Click the link below to read the whole article about Lebron’s Nomination
November 16, 2010
Lebron James to be named Person of the Year?
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 16th, 2010 at 4:10 pm and tagged with bron, heat, lebron, lebron james, miami, obama, person of the year, the king, time magazine, witness and posted in Main Menu, News, Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search the Site!
- THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE.
- New Music! Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes x Lil’ Wayne- “Look at Me Now”
- Curren$y’s New Mixtape!
- Weezy’s New Years Eve Performance on 106 n Park!
- Final George Pics of 2010.
- Chris Rock clowns on Oprah and Obama. (super funny)
- Behind the scenes for Kanye’s new Video. (All of the Lights)
- Wack rapper gets smacked in the face!
- Nick Van Exel’s son commits murder.
- Jay-Z books 50 rooms for tomorrow.