Reggie Bush is finally returning to the New Orleans Saints lineup in week 11. He is arriving from a long vacation on the injured reserve after suffering a broken fibula in week 2 against the 49ers. On Sunday, the shaky and inconsistent Seattle Seahawks venture to the rejuvenated city of New Orleans. With the versatile Bush back on the field, Seattle has much room for concern. Some people have viewed Reggie Bush’s time in the league so far as a bit of a disappoint, but let me put all those ideas to bed. In his college career, he didn’t necessarily have any one area of expertise, rather the GAME OF FOOTBALL was his expertise, and throughout his early career in the NFL, this has not changed one bit. In just five seasons, he has recorded 17 rushing touchdowns, 12 receiving touchdowns, and 4 punts returned for touchdowns (oh yeah, and all the while with Kim Kardashian under his arm). This guy is so good, he got paid stacks in college son! Just let me ask you one thing, does this look like a disappointment…
November 17, 2010
“It Feels So GOOOOOOOD to be BAAAAAACK”
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 17th, 2010 at 2:17 pm and tagged with kim kardashian, rb, reggie bush, reggie is back, running back, saints, seahawks, touchdowns, week 11 and posted in College, Main Menu, News, Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search the Site!
- THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE.
- New Music! Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes x Lil’ Wayne- “Look at Me Now”
- Curren$y’s New Mixtape!
- Weezy’s New Years Eve Performance on 106 n Park!
- Final George Pics of 2010.
- Chris Rock clowns on Oprah and Obama. (super funny)
- Behind the scenes for Kanye’s new Video. (All of the Lights)
- Wack rapper gets smacked in the face!
- Nick Van Exel’s son commits murder.
- Jay-Z books 50 rooms for tomorrow.