After reading this headline, many of you Fresh-Followers may be asking why, but the real question is why not?? We all know Dallas Maverick and Landmark Theaters owner Mark Cuban is rich enough, and we know he is crazy enough, so in a way, it actually makes perfect sense. The dot-com billionaire had this to say on the subject “The more I think about it, the more sense it makes as opposed to buying a baseball team, you can do something the whole country wants done”. When asked what his plan was to fund a BCS playoff, he had this answer, “Put $500 million in the bank and go to all the schools and pay them money as an option”. Obviously this is very far from happening, but maybe all it takes is a sports-crazed-filthy-rich man to make the BCS playoff dream a reality.
December 16, 2010
Cuban wants to fund BCS Playoff
This entry was posted on Thursday, December 16th, 2010 at 1:15 pm and tagged with bcs playoffs, football, mark cuban, ncaa and posted in News, Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search the Site!
- THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE.
- New Music! Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes x Lil’ Wayne- “Look at Me Now”
- Curren$y’s New Mixtape!
- Weezy’s New Years Eve Performance on 106 n Park!
- Final George Pics of 2010.
- Chris Rock clowns on Oprah and Obama. (super funny)
- Behind the scenes for Kanye’s new Video. (All of the Lights)
- Wack rapper gets smacked in the face!
- Nick Van Exel’s son commits murder.
- Jay-Z books 50 rooms for tomorrow.