Stationary bikes are starting to look a lot cooler than the old steel frame and handle bars, but this one takes the cake. Want to look cool while you working out and help support a major charity. These new Lance Armstrong stationary bikes cost $1,700 but $1,000 of the proceeds go to the Livestrong foundation. No Wiz Khalifa, but this black and yellow bike is limited to only 500 units. If you like what you see you can pre-order the limited edition bike right here.
December 19, 2010
New Lance Armstrong Stationary Bike
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 19th, 2010 at 8:43 pm and tagged with black and yellow, charity, fitness, lance armstrong, limited edition, livestrong, sports, stationary bike and posted in News, Random, Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search the Site!
- THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE.
- New Music! Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes x Lil’ Wayne- “Look at Me Now”
- Curren$y’s New Mixtape!
- Weezy’s New Years Eve Performance on 106 n Park!
- Final George Pics of 2010.
- Chris Rock clowns on Oprah and Obama. (super funny)
- Behind the scenes for Kanye’s new Video. (All of the Lights)
- Wack rapper gets smacked in the face!
- Nick Van Exel’s son commits murder.
- Jay-Z books 50 rooms for tomorrow.