Well that must be nice. Deutsche Bank is throwing a very expensive new year’s bash at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. They have already booked performances by Jay-Z and Coldplay which will be receiving $1 million each for the show. Both the performers’ wives will be there also, but not on stage. That’s a lotta loot, doubt they’ll even do that many songs.
December 24, 2010
1 to 1… Jay-Z Making $1 mill for 1 performance.
This entry was posted on Friday, December 24th, 2010 at 12:00 am and tagged with $1 million, coldplay, hip hop, jay z, las vegas, music, new years, party, performing, Rap and posted in Music, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search the Site!
- THIS WEBSITE HAS MOVED. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR OUR NEW AND IMPROVED SITE.
- New Music! Chris Brown ft. Busta Rhymes x Lil’ Wayne- “Look at Me Now”
- Curren$y’s New Mixtape!
- Weezy’s New Years Eve Performance on 106 n Park!
- Final George Pics of 2010.
- Chris Rock clowns on Oprah and Obama. (super funny)
- Behind the scenes for Kanye’s new Video. (All of the Lights)
- Wack rapper gets smacked in the face!
- Nick Van Exel’s son commits murder.
- Jay-Z books 50 rooms for tomorrow.