Since rappers can’t make that much now off just straight music, a lot of touring has been going on. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but these guys are all on the road way more than they used to be. With free music being as easy to get as a breath of fresh air, they are somewhat forced into this. Personally I like that they have to go on the road, there’s nothing like seeing your favorite artist live and in person. Here are some of the best performance moments of 2010.
1. Drake brings out Eminem to perform “Forever” in Toronto, Canada.
2. Jay-Z performs ” Empire State of Mind” inside Yankees Stadium.
3. The Dipset reunion concert in NY. (Cam’Ron, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, and Freeky Zeekey)
4. Wiz Khalifa performs “Black and Yellow” in Pittsburgh, PA. (this is the city’s anthem)
5. Drake brings out Lil’ Wayne for the first time since his prison release.
That last one gives me the chills every time I watch it. All he says after the performance is “I’m back” and the crowd goes insane!